LINKS TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- 2005 Rhode Island Foundation Yearbook (PDF) page 45-46
- SCHOOL HEALTH FAIR PROJECT RAISES MONEY FOR FUND
- THE SISTER STUDY
- THE HEALING RIBBONS VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
- RHODE ISLAND BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR LAUNCHES ON-LINE SUPPORT GROUP/INFORMATION RESOURCE
Congratulations to Mark Ewing – first place winner and to Marianne Burns – second place winner. Thank you to all artists that entered. Great Job!
- Survivor creates Healing Ribbons 10/9/05 Providence Journal (Registration required)
- WPRI INTERVIEW MPG requires media player
Healing Ribbons is seeking volunteers to assist with a significant fundraiser to help in the fight against breast cancer. A portion of the profits made from the site are donated to breast cancer charities, however, in an effort to boost those donations, Healing Ribbons is hosting an October fundraiser. Strong administrative/office skills required. Great opportunity for college students seeking strong , stand-out resumes. Please email resume or letter of interest to email@example.com
UP TO DATE BREAST CANCER NEWS AND EVENT SITES
- National Breast Cancer Center
- Breast Cancer Learning Center Healthline.com
The 5th grade participated in a health fair. They all chose their own subjects and had to work as a team, meeting each Saturday – make a poster board to educate on the subject. These girls chose liver cancer because of Stephanie’s mom. The fair was held at JJ McLaughlin Cumberland Hill Elementary School. The girls raised $100.00 for THE HEALING RIBBONS FUND.